1. Bell Quiz #4 - Pronoun-Antecedent Agreement
a. Go to the following link and complete the bell quiz:
2. Grammar - Pronoun-Antecedent Agreement
a. If you did not get the notes last class, there are relinked below:
b. Download, make a copy, rename, and complete the following Pronoun Antecedent Agreement Worksheet #1:
Pronoun Antecedent Agreement #2
c. This will be due next class...
3. Vocabularya. Download, make a copy, rename, and complete the following Vocabulary Chapter Eight Worksheet:
Vocabulary Chapter Eight Vocabulary Worksheet
b. This will also be due next class...
4. Argument Writing Continued...
b. Spend time looking at the lessons Utah Compose suggests. Use these suggestions to improve.
c. When you have received the score you want, work to help others improve their writing as well.
5. Last Year's SAGE Results:a. Each student will come up and receive last year's SAGE Test Scores from me. We will discuss keys to improving test scores as well as College-Career Readiness.
a. Continue to read November's Home Reading Assignment... It will be due the first week of December.
b. Get your Argument Writing on Smartphones up as high as you can. You must reach 18 for a passing score.